Today’s education landscape demands that California LEAs effectively communicate with their stakeholders. We believe that while this engagement is required in Ed Code, the need for meaningful engagement transcends legal requirements and becomes an ethical imperative that supports quality instruction and insures the future of public education.
We want to help agencies understand and meet this engagement imperative. Our unique expertise (having created hundreds of LCAP Infographics for partners across the state) has given us a perspective helpful when identifying key elements that promote the high-level stakeholder engagement that drives student achievement. We’ve combined these elements into a compelling Engagement Imperative Infographic available now for download, sharing, and trainings with LCAP coordinators, Districts, Counties, and other education non-profits. This Infographic:
- Recognizes challenges and explains critical engagement components of the education landscape
- Offers important self-assessment of agency LCAP engagement levels
- Highlights stakeholder engagement best practices
- Provides an LCAP activity calendar
- Easily educates agency team members and stakeholders
- Supports and empowers local control (use it or lose it!)
- Ultimately helps better support our students
As part of our ongoing efforts to support California education, we have made the Engagement Imperative Infographic available for free in a 4 page letter-sized format. Contact us to purchase large mounted poster-sized versions, or to discuss our other LCAP & SPSA Infographic Tools.